Páginas

23/11/11

Online Meditation

Yesterday I meditated with my friend Aimee (check her here) online (skype). We did 33 minutes of powerful silence. We seated in silence & radiated our love energy out to the entire world. She was in NYC and I was in Hawaii but we could feel each other´s vibration... and Aimee could hear my background noise: sounds of insects, birds and wind blowing trees... Awesome! We are planning to do this once a week. Next meeting: monday!

Ayer mi amiga Aimee y yo tuvimos sesión conjunta de meditación a través de internet. Hicimos 33 minutos de silencio durante los cuales irradiamos todo nuestro amor y energía positiva al mundo entero. Ella en Nueva York y yo en Hawai, pero podíamos sentir nuestras vibraciones.. y lo mejor de todo fue que Aimee podía oir el sonido de la naturaleza que aquí me rodea (insectos, viento, pájaros). ¡Genial! Meditar rejuvenece, regenera y repara.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario