Páginas

18/5/11

Koh Chang

Never had seen this fruit before. It was growing on the beach.

Fruto desconocido de árbol igualmente desconocido. Lo vi al borde de la playa.





Moving around was not very pleasant because there was only one main road with too much traffic. I used to go walking in the early morning hours when cars and people are still sleeping.

Una sola carretera recorre la isla. Para mi sorpresa, muy montañosa y totalmente cubierta de selva. La costa está llena de hoteles y chiringuitos pero el interior parece estar intacto.


La que fue mi caseta durante unos días, al lado de la playa.

My hut at Lonely beach.


Perdón por si da envidia... pero me estuvieron dando un masaje con estas vistas...

Had a massage on the beach, with these views... and she was great, not very hardcore... no comments.
I met this woman on the island and then ran into her again in the ferry back to the mainland. She had offered me some coconuts to drink (for free) and remembered I was spanish. She kept saying "Hola amiga"

Conoci a esta mujer en la isla y volvi a coincidir con ella en el ferry de vuelta. Me había abierto unos cocos (gratis, muy enrollada) y me decía todo el rato "Hola amiga".
Posted by Picasa

1 comentario: