Páginas

26/1/12

Drop Shakas


With Nancy Gilgoff. INSPIRATION in a word.


With Naoe from Japan. Arigato for the sweets, my Friend! Keep surfing and take care!!!

Ya tengo amiga en Japón. Naoe y yo hemos hecho migas con pocas palabras. Hoy me dió unos dulces japoneses empaquetados artísticamente para nuestra despedida y se me encogió el corazón.


Hitch-hiking discovery: Kimo, native hawaian. 92 years old. 4 children. "I no smoke, I no drink, I no TV". "I can make 1800$ in a day" (he makes wood furniture). And then he went on a speech in native language. The first person I meet here who talks fluently in hawaian. I was stoked, he was zig-zagging.

Hacer dedo es altamente divertido en esta isla. Kimo, hawaiano nativo, 92 años. "No bebo, no fumo, no televisión". Hablaba en inglés telegráfico y hawaiano fluido (o eso creo).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario